Watched Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix with my sister. I won't say it's that nice. It was ok. I think the director should spend more time in the battle in the Ministry of Mystery. I thought he put more emphasis in the DA's training. *shrug* That's just my opinion. Actually, I was thinking of watching the Transformers. But i decided to watch HP instead and ask my dad to buy the Transformers CD. Bad choice???
JJ was online! Nice to catch up with him again. He promised to send me stamps :D
I got the news that i got the apt I applied for. NOw, the problem is finding a roommate. I thought I had one, but... I don't feel like talking about it. Let's just say that she changed her mind. So, i'm alone. I don't mind living alone, but the rental cost is the one that i'm worried about. Big financial burden! I guess all I could do for now is to see myself through Fall semester and if I can't find a roommate, I may consider living in a dorm or the suite. Cheaper!
Liverpool bought a couple of strikers. Rafa's changing his tactic for Liverpool now. I can't wait for the new 'attack minded' Liverpool. Well, that is if Rafa's vision comes thru. But i'm real excited to have Torres(right with Rafa) in my fav. team.
He's cute, is he? *blush* Rafa's changing his look too. More macho, I have to say. Watch out Mourinho. Haha...
No comments:
Post a Comment