I won the ISO (international Student Association) Olympics Women's Badminton double!!! finally got a "gold olympic" medal. Haha... There're only 5 teams playing and 2 teams forfeited. So, we waited for malaysia to beat Nepal and then we played them. We, Ani and I, were so darn nervous. Who won't when 13 supporters were at the sideline, cheering you loudly and VISIBLY. It's enough to make one nervous to know that we were playing in a final game, but knowing that u were watched by 13 others, it was double the nervousness. I was so nervous and rather"embarrased" by my friends' loud cheer (vs. 5 supporters from M'sia) that I actually blushed! First time ever, I blushed during a match. It's definetely not from breathlessness from running around the court as I didn't run much.
Anyway, I didn't bring camera yesterday for the badminton match, but i took some photos during the vollyball match. Do note that we played BASKETBALL, prior to a VOLLEYBALL match! haha... yesterday, one of the guys even joked that the warm-up for badminton was chatting! LOL


No comments:
Post a Comment