Sunday, January 13, 2008

First week of school was gone... And i'm actually rather worried for my courses. All seemed to be more difficult and demanding... may be except for my managerial accounting as so far it's not as difficult as financial accounting and many people told me that it is easier than financial (i hope so too).
And then there's work on Thursday night and Friday aftre school. Wanted to change my job but so far no other job, so i guess i just had to wait patiently. *sigh*

Tommy A. has gone back to Houston and he might be going back to Indo. 0.o! I know... so wasted! But that's life you don't know how it would turn up to be... so unpredictable. i wished him all the best! We had a small farewell party for him and he was being showered by beer! haha...

I got a new roommate alr! She's aaron's gf from korea! My fridge smells of kimchi now. haha...
Thinking back, i think this would be the first time ever I shared an apt. with a stranger. Well, not really a stranger. i mean i don't really know her... We just met a few times. But she seems nice and we'll see how things are. I'm both excited and apprehensive having a roomie, but i know my bank account is smiling. Haha...

School again tmr... =(

No comments: