21!!!!
Liverpool beat Inter Milan!!! 2-0!!! =D Gerrard scored too and I loved his goal! I'll take it as a present for the birthday girl--- Me! =P haha...
I got 2 cakes for my birthday and both were homemade *teary eyed* Ani, ana made me one and my "special someone" made me another. The cake or rather how it was decorated really surprised me. It was better than I thought! hehe... Thank you ^^ Ani, ana's cake was nice too! Had 21 made out in chocolate cubes and 3 layers!!!
You mentioned that i had two this year to make up for last year. May be you're right! Really enjoyed last night! hehe...
I really enjoyed my birthday this year!!!
Thank you for all the wishes, the cakes , the presents and more importantly thank you for all of your sincerity for making this day special and memorable! T.T
thank you sooo much!
No comments:
Post a Comment