I received a package from my friend from singapore for my bday but she sent it by seamail which took almost a month to reach. Another friend sent me a letter which I can now declare lost! It has been more than a month and I still haven't received it >.<
Apparently, the seamail was not only slow (but it arrived a little earlier than I expected) but it also smashed the box!
My roommate and I had a good laughed from the state of the box and also from the "memos" that my friend wrote below my address. I wondered if the postmen read it and laughed. If they did, good for them!
I finally have the alphabet stamp set!Secondly,
A friend who I have known for quite long, and also who I have not met for quite some time, sent me something all the way from LONDON! I was guessing if he's going to send me something when he asked for my address out of the blue, and also because he visited ANFIELD!!! i'm sooo jealous! I will visit the home of Liverpool Football Team one day.... some day...hopefully... before they move to a new stadium.
Yes, I'm a liverpool fan and no, I don't want to comment anything about their performance this season.
No comments:
Post a Comment