Sunday, June 03, 2007

What was I expecting? I should have known.

I'm pissed with myself! I should have been more decisive and braver and insisted on living in the dorm. Last night, I couldn't help but think of how different my life would have been should I lived in the dorm. Now, even if I could stay there, I don't think I would like it very much. I mean people "upgrade" from dorm to apt, not the other way round, right?

*sigh*

I just hope that things would not be as bad as I thought, and hopefully things would fall into places...just take things one step at a time :S

Steven Gerrard shone for England against Brazil :D
Beckham's back. I'm not sure how helpful he would be to the England squad. I guess Steve McClaren must be at the end of his tether, desperate for something to save himself! but kudos to beckham, at least he didnt' play that badly at the friendly. Poor lampard! But it's either him or Gerrard get booded in the midfield, so i'm glad gerrard proved himself well and i'm his supporter!

No comments: