Thursday, June 14, 2007

My aunt just called. As usual, she bragged about her 3 sons, and talked about money, money, money. *sigh* She told me that in 1998, she nearly wanted to take my dad's money and ran away with her family with it. I was rather surprised to hear that. While i'm glad she didn't take it, I had to reconsider my thoughts about this aunt of mine. REally, what an aunt!!! And the way she told me about the story is as if my family had to thank her that she didn't take the money. I felt like telling her that if she were to take the money, her family and her may have led a good life, but they led a pathetic life as their were supported by "uang haram".And I also feel that they get more out of their live being "poor" (for the record, they are not poor! Beggers, homeless people are poor!)and it's as if infering that my family are nothing compared to theirs.I felt like shouting at her to tell her that my dad worked hard to earn what he has now, and although we may not have to work as hard as them, that doesn't mean we are inferior to them! Anyway, I managed to keep my emotion to myself. I will only share my emotion with my family later.

She also asked me what happend with me and her sons, she also mentioned that S is very considerate and can wei bie ren zao xiang. I begged to differ!!! Letting me do all the cleaning, leaving me out as if I don't exist are those considerate??? She then told me how S has let her sons, the twins, to take his car while he's in indo. Y, i'm not surprised of that and of how well she thinks he is. I still feel the hurt. When I think back of those times. I told myself not to be that foolish again to cry because of them. But I think i'm still quite a fool. And the wound has yet to heal :(

Back to my aunt, she kept telling me how good her sons are and that I don't know them well enough to think that they are not good. I know they are good,but usually they're kindness are for their beloved cousins (not SO MUCH include me) and friends.Anyway, they don't know me either. They may think they know me, but there're more to me. It's enough for my family(my parents n siblings) and my close friends to know who I really am. They are the ones that matter to me, anyway.
She also told me how others make her angry by saying that my dad and S'dad helped to pay for her sons education. This is so not true! May be that's y her sons show "attitude" towards me and my family. How about S'. I don't know, but one thing's for sure- they are biased towards my family. I don't know why, but it's true.

Before ending our conversation, she asked me if I was relieved I didn't call her cause then I would have to fork out lots of money for that phonecall. Of course I said NO! In fact, I was quite surprised she asked me that! Money,money,money...

No comments: