I'm supposed to be studying for my acct. exam 2 ,but here I am blogging. I read the chapter and I thought I somewhat understand but then when I did the MCQ questions, i totally don't know how to do most of them. So, I felt really down right now. It's definitely going to be a long night *sigh* I really hate accounting. It don't really dig it. felt like doing chem. at sec sch again :S
Anyway, finished working at the record time 10pm!!!! And i didnt' really do much today for we had 8 people working, but 4 of them will quit by next week, graduating... We spent time taking photos... hehe...
Tuesday's crew... the best crew!!!! :P



Sho... Miwa...Me...(up)
bottom: sho pretending to be cooking haha.... Sho's name is xiang (fei xiang de xiang) means fly and he likes flying... he's a pilot... it's all in a name

Sometimes u need clowns to make the mundane day at work to be a little fun... the clowns... steward with his "bread stick" and 

and Koichi.... (u can finish the sentence urself :P )


Oops... caught red-handed using hp. while working... haha....


No comments:
Post a Comment