Saturday, November 10, 2007

I was having my bout of mood swing today, I don't know why, for some reason, I just felt irritated all of the sudden in the morning till the early afternoon. May be it's that time of the month. And being alone in the house with nobody to vent my anger blindly was good, no? NO, i still found someone to vent my anger on. So I really wanted to apologized to to that someone. I'm really sorry. I don't know what got into me today.

Two exams consecutively next week ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! I hate accounting! I really hate it! :(
On the lighter note, I do have some photos to upload. It's from last week's saturday getaway to OKC.

The four gals...




Risma forced me to took this photo with her! :s We spent like...an hour??? on that shop cause Risma couldn't decide which shoes to buy, ani n Bee were still considering on buying the coat... In the end, Risma bought 4 pairs of shoes!!! 0.o I know she has a fetish for shoes! Haha... Ani n bee decided to bought the coat. I left empty handed. haha...

And Liverpool won big! 8-0!!!! Record margin in CL :D I was estatic by the time they scored the fourth goal! Then when gerrard scored, I was filled with disbelief and by the time the eight goal was scored, I was speechless! I like babel first goal, back heel like ronaldniho . And Liverpool beat Fulman today 2-0 :D!!!

No comments: