Friday, December 19, 2008

Dream

I was real bored, so I browsed through the Facebook, reading others' accounts and I came across this saying in one of the notes I read.

" By their very nature, dreams can never come true. If we were ever to fulfill a dream, it ceases to exist and is a dream no more.

Forever a journey, an imaginary destination..."

I don't know if it's his own opinion or he took it from a book (i think it's his opinion), but these made me ponder upon the meaning of dreams...

Dream is "forever a journey, an imaginary destination", is it?

I think it depends on what the dream is- how realistic it is... If it's realistic, it can come true! It is not imaginary. Well, it may start out to be just one's imagination, but it is possible to be realized.

I agree that if the dream came true, it won't exist anymore...

...It has become a reality!

No comments: