Anyway, there are some photos from past weeks events that I attended- Japanese night and the Multicultural children fair that my org. attended. We had to do last minute preparation on Wed for the Thursday fair :( It was rather crazy, and I ended with gastric pain >.<
J-night

.jpg)
Tusuk sate (making Satay) after J-night for tmr's Idul Fitri celebration
.jpg)
Multicultural Children Fair
Angklung
Wayang
The boy is cute, isn't he?Went to OKC today. My cousin asked me to. I was rather surprised that they could remember to ask me along. Usually, they just couldn't be bothered about me. Anyway, if they ask, I won't decline. So went to OKC after ... dunno hw many months. I think the last time I went there to shop was when I just reached okc from indo. Nonetheless, bought some stuffs and then went to a Vietnamese noodle restaurant to eat dinner and we heard the owners quarrelling in Vietnamese. We were quite scared. If we knew what they were talking, it would make us feel a little better, but we didnt' know what's going on. So we quickly ate our food and left.
Liverpool lost to Besiktas!!! Hyypia scored 2 own goal in two consecutives games!!! Blaming him alone may not be fair, but still, may be he's too old now =S Retirement may be? And i couldn't believe that Arsenal scored 7 goals! 7!!! My m'sians friends here were over the moon! I watched Barcelona match on Espn. They should have been given penalty!
I'm still not talking to him... And It really, really,really irritates me when people who know about this "cold war" btw us PRETENDS not to know about it! It really pisses me off. I mean, you know we are not in good terms and his siblings are the middle men, so stop asking me to ask him or tell him stuffs directly! You KNOW, so STOP PRETENDING!!!! Stop pissing me off!!
No comments:
Post a Comment