Just had my exam :S Not so good. I wasn't really prepared for it. Shouldn't have studied with Aaron... he talked a lot. But he talked to Viking mostly :P Poor him. Felt guilty for asking him to come to study together.
On Sunday, we had Halal Bihalal to celebrate Idul Fitri. There were nice food and I got a taste of American Football. Around 12 of us played football after lunch. It was rather fun, and my team won! haha... then, we were called back to clean up, but when we got back, the place was more or less cleaned. Felt guilty again, but what were we to do, we were young and energetic! Haha... Anyway, the internet connection was bad nowadays. It keeps disconnecting every 10 minutes.
Another thing to complain was that i hate the new concept for Pistol Pizza, the restaurant that i'm working in. The new assistant manager was trying to change the restaurant into an italiano restaurant in the evening... the problem is none of us (except her may be) is fully prepared for this new thing. Last night, we were mostly lost at what to do. Orders were missing, food were taking too long to be prepared and customers were waiting for their orders for a long time. I wanted to change Job! And i'm not the only one who's saying this. Yoshi and Hiro also wanted to quit. But resigning now would be irresponsible of me. Even now, they were still short-handed. Never mind if I resigned. *sigh* I'm so not looking forward to work tonight!
on the lighter now, Gerrard led England to victory. He should be the captain not John Terry! Ok, biasness on my side :P
No comments:
Post a Comment