Tuesday, October 30, 2007

We went to surprise Diana yesterday. Apparently, there are 4 people that I know that share the same birthday, oct30, georgia, yyw, diana n him(sung).

For some reason, I was reminded of that hurtful incident again. I was reminded of his b'day last yr, how i initiated the idea of small party for him by inviting jj and all. I even made him a card (well, not the best card, but at least I have the sincerity). And not to forget all the house cleaning, cooking, accomodating him ... And what did I get? The second worst moment of my life thus far, the most hurtful, desolated chinese new year and birthday ever in my twenty years! 伤心,孤独,狼狈...

It's really difficult... i though i could be strong, be brave, but i'm still very weak, very foolish! Still foolish enough to shed tears because of this again.

To make matter worse, some people just have to rub it in, opening the wound again, and making it deeper, more painful.

No comments: