Friday, March 02, 2007

Dilema.... I was split between going for english lesson or go for the extra credit for my MSIS class. I went there, but my heart told me that I should be in my English class. In the end, I went with my heart and go for my English class. I thought I would regret my decision ,but the english class was interesting. We watched a documentary about teen bullying and how it can lead to killing -- school shooting. It's a strong and provoking film. It made me realise how lucky I was not to experience much of bullying, the physical one, during my school years. All I have to worry about is my grades (and some other things, like cca...) I don't even care much about bgr. Honestly, having classmates or peer that are younger than you helped. I'm not interested in any of them. I like older guys. Well, I do have some crushes on the senior, but it's just a small crush, it didn't affect me much. Anyway, here's some facts about bullying from the film:

-Excluding, spreading rumors, intimidation, teasing, physical attacks are bullying.

Kinna surprised!

Note, excluding is bullying---- I am being bullied :(

Liverpool vs Man U tmr. I want liverpool to win. Please win liverpool!!!

No comments: