Sunday, March 04, 2007

Work was rather hilarious yesterday. We're only entitled to free food worth up to $7 and had to write down what we took, but Lo didn't really care much about it. But Eric is very strict and fussy about it. Then, when it's near 5pm, time for Eric to come, Asagi and I quickly finished the food that we're eating. We kept looking around, asking each other "Is Eric here?" My cousins are here visiting and they wanted some pizzas home. I had made one earlier, and had to make another one (before Eric came), but I think he saw me making one for myself. Lo and Asagi told me to hide the pizza so that Eric wouldn't see it. But I decided to just write it down. I don't think Eric would not believe that I didn't have anything for the whole 6 hours... It's funny. it's like we're the mice who're playing around when the cat is away. lol. Also, Eric told each one of us, that we have to write down what we had. All of the people, except Becky, were complaining about him. Asagi said, "He WAS a good guy!" Steward was fooling around by frying some pepperoni. Yoshi muttered that we couldn't eat a pizza, but we can eat the ingredients! Haha...

I'm planning to go to Disneyland for my break :D Then Lo cursed me by saying that there will be a storm, Hurricane Katrina. Stupid LO!!!

I like working on Saturday! It's more fun!!! I'm thinking if I worked in TM, where most of the workers are indian, I don't think I would have such fun.

No comments: