Thursday, March 15, 2007

Spring break is coming!!! Orlando, here I come!!!

Update....

I've got a bicycle, a second-hand bicycle. 4 years old, but still in good condition. I had to pump the front tyre though. Haven't found time to pump it, so haven't taken my first ride! Anyway, I finally able to have a bicycle. At least I don't have to walk to work on Sat anymore. It was busy last night. A game day, I suppose. Orders kept coming!!! A new guy, called Marco and Haruyuki kept going out to smoke. I was left to do things on my own. Felt like superwomen. Make pizzas, cut pizzas and sandwiches. Haha... Jeremy, who mend the register, came into the kitchen and was surprised to realized that there're only 2 of us! Haha... His expression was rather funny. Oh, he has an Asian gf! I think she's a vietnamise. Not sure. Anyway, i was tired with all the work, but at closing, I only swept the floor ( i prefer to stay away from the mop now) and arrage the utensils. Marco, especially Haruyuki and Geremy did most of the cleaning :P Then, Marco insisted on driving me and Haruyuki home. Kinna relieved not having to walk home.

there's a set-up collision outside the dining center. I thought it was a real collision. I saw a girl with red marks. My initial thought was she's bleeding and badly hurt, but it doesn't really look like blood, just red (marker) marks. When I read the college paper in the morning, then i dawned upon me that it's a set-up to discourage students from drunk driving! And it became clear why the girl's "blood" looked fake. It was fake!

I want to hit the sack now. Will get back my econ paper. I hope I did well. I don't want to destroy my mood before the spring break, u see.

Nite

No comments: