LIverpool's throught to the Quarter final!!! I can't really say that they beat barcelona, caused they lost the second leg 1-0, but 2-2 aggregate with liverpool having an advantage with 2 away goal vs Barca's 1 put liverpool throught to the next stage :D
I'm sure Gudjohnson was offside!!!!! And crouch missed such a perfect opportunity at the last few minutes!!! I was sweating and kept wanting the referee to blow the whsitle. One more goal by Barca and that's it for Liverpool!!! Yeah!!!
I will also be going to Disney World!!! I really hope that the holiday will be perfect, I will forget all those hurtful stuffs I've been put through. I want a break! I need a break!!! So please let this one week be an enjoyable one. S said he wanted to go to. Honestly, I don't want him to go. It's not really because of the okc incidents. It's because "Ngapain zuo fei zi, wo gen tommy thomas hui jia che qu dallas..." (traslation " why must take plane to go holiday, I can drive to Dallas with tommy thomas). So, my reaction was "why take plane, why go Orlando, go Dallas lah, go drive!" I tell u he purposely shouted those words loudly so that I could hear it from my bedroom.
Anyway, I tried to buy ticket for him. I've bought the tickets for the rest with my card, but can't buy an extra ticket due to the limit. I tried to buy it using his card, but i din know what's wrong with his card. He tried by himself too. Then he gave up. But he didnt' seem to worry that smt may be wrong with his card or if he wouldn't be able to purchase the same ticket. I mean if he did, he could borrow cards from his 2 beloved cousins. He wants people to do things for him. Sorry, I'm not that kind, may be i was a little kind then, but not now. Not after he shows no respect towards me and acts as if his disrespectful behavior towards me is right.
I may become the bad guy here to some, for not getting him the ticket, but my conscience is clear. It is not my fault. I tried to help. I just want my family- my parents, siblings and the other family members who are close to me( my mum's siblings), and my close friends to know that it's not my fault. I dont' care what the others uncles and aunts of my dad side thinks. What they thinks don't really matter. They may think that they know me, but they don't. They don't spend much time with me now. What they know about me is what they hear from others and what they remember from the past. Me of the past is different from the person I am now. I just want people who knows me- the person I am now- to understand me and support me no matter what. And I thank you for that!
I wont' leave people out. Well, at least I will try my best not to. I know very well how it feels. May be he will feel it too. I hope he will! Then he will know how I have been feeling! Things happen for a reason, may this happen for this reason!
Anyway, Liverpool won :D :D :D
No comments:
Post a Comment