Wednesday, May 02, 2007

3 more exams...

I'm in charge of the decoration for the Indonesian Graduation Party... both happy and sad. happy cause I'll have a post-exam activities. Haha... Sad cause I don't know what to do :(

Anyway, it's nice to able to contribute something...

I wanted to complain about my cousin... yeah, my dislike towards my cousins has grown deeper!

On Friday, we went to the house of Taiwanese aunt whom my cousin (the eldest) know. He's going there to repair the comp. and ask THEM, i wasn't asked see, only a few hours before they go, then ani told me about that. Nothing to do, so I decided to go. Anyway, something happened and makes me hate my cousins even more. This include the eldest as well. So, we ended up talking about my other cousin's house in LA and I asked if the kitchen had an island. I always wanted an island in my kitchen! I was filled with envy when I learnt that there's an island! Then, my eldest cousin muttered out loud that I should just ask my father to build me a house with an island in the kitchen. I told him that it would me my future house. The house of my husband and I and our family,and the house that my husband and I would pay for ourselves. He continued to spite me by saying that if I wanted anything, I just need to ask my father for money, unlike him and his tiwn bro, who had to work hard for their money. I defended myself that I don't need my parents' money. I can earn my own money and those money are for my parents to yang lao, and I still have 2 younger siblings! He continued with his spiteful comment by saying that my dad had enuf money blah...blah...blah... then he mentioned that Sung's dad is worse as all his children are here in usa where the living expenses are more expensive. Well, I think Sung's dad is doing rather fine. What do u think of someone who does nothing at all and still get money from his brother's hard work??? The bottom line is that he, my cousin, HEN PAI CHI WO DE JIA REN.

While having a conversation with the taiwanese aunt, he mentioned how children should not be spoilt and parents should not just give the children what they want..... what a contradiction from what he told me! I rest my case... he doesn't like my family so be it! I don't like his too.
I really regret coming here. I couldn't help but think what would it be if I go to another place. They made me came here and they made me want to leave this place. I hope the friends that I made would made my life here better. I wanted to quickly leave this place!!!

No comments: