Tuesday, May 22, 2007

In Athens tomorrow, Liverpool vs AC Milan.

As a Liverpool fan, it's very hard for me to say this, I think AC Milan will win. They are the better side, even when Liverpool beat them in 2005, they were-are-still the better team. Of course I hope that Lady Luck will be on Liverpool side again this time, but that's not very likely, is it? Luck is sometimes necessary in football. I'm not saying that Liverpool won 2 years ago by pure luck. It took lots of strategizing, and determination to come back from 3 goals down. All in all, I don't think such things will happen. If the scoreline were to be the same in half-time, a comeback would be difficult this time.

Well, I thought Man U will win the FA Cup, but i was wrong. Wrong again this time? I won't mind. In fact, I hope I'm wrong!

No comments: