Just came back from the gathering with 4e1'05 peeps. Haven't seen them for a year. They look more or less the same, although some look rather different. A Kwa has grown so tall. It felt a little weird seeing him that tall. I always thought that he's tip-toeing. Haha...
The gathering was rather boring, I have to say. We didn't know what to do after lunch :S Wanted to eat claypot rice, but the stall didn't open, so we ended up eating chu chao- fish n veggie. Thereafter, one by one, the people started to disappear. They had to go home to study, do homework blah blah... Went to Clarke Quay caused never been there before. It's so boring there. If I know, i would have chosen to go to vivo city again :(
Anyway, it was real nice to meet them again after a year! Hope we can have another gathering, which is much much much better than this! I'm sure i'm not asking too much. Till then...
i'll post the photos when i got them.
No comments:
Post a Comment