I'm in Roni's house right now. He invited to for dinner, the food was alright. Would rather eat my aunt's food though :P
Anyway, the guys are playing PS2... boring...
Back about the Graduation Party... I went to attend Fery's graduation ceremony. It's the first time I attended a graduation ceremony. Looking at those happy faces of the graduates, I wanted to be one of them, too. I wanted to graduate... I wanted to get my degree... I wanted to be done with studying... I wonder what it feels like to not to study... but at the same time, I know I will missed the days of being a student, of being worried over my studies only...
K, after the ceremony, we went to eat dinner together, and I reached home at about mid-night. I stayed up till 3am in the morning to do some of the decoration!!! I was so dead-tired, but I had to put in my best effort, use my last ounce of energy that was left from 5 days of studying for Finals... The next day, woke up early to go to the library to print the words "GRADUATION PARTY". No time to hand-written it, see. Thereafter, I proceeded to some other decorations, like cutting some more cacti, and burning the papers to give them "cowboy feel". Roni came to helped, though i had to say that he's not much of help. He helped to burn some paper, so did tommy, no he's not my cousin, he just shares the same name. Would those cousins helped me? I think the answer was obvious. The only cousins that helped me was Ani. Anyway, managed to finish it in the nick of time. Went to the venue, put up the limited resources that i have. To hear people say that my decoration was nice was a real contentment :D
Have to work again tomorrow. And I had to work on 5 am in the morning from Wed to Fri!!!! OMG!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment