Monday, June 26, 2006

Can't watch the Italy-Aus match for full 90 min. Only managed to watch the last 10 min. I don't think Italy deserved that penalty. It wasn't even a foul, but good enought to impress the referee! When Totti took the penalty, I kept saying "Miss! Miss!" But well, he didn't! No more rep. for Asia! Oh well, I don't really think Aus could beat Italy but it would be nice for the match to go to extra time. Then I would be able to watch soccer while taking my lunch! Oh well, forget it.

This is off topic but I really have to get it out of my chest.
The bus driver purposely delay my time to get home! I don't really know if he actually did it purposely but i think he did. He's supposed to turn left at the traffic junction, instead, he drove straight. I was surprised and automatically turned to my cousin. And then I noticed the driver(around 20something) looked at us through his rear mirror and smiled!!! It's not my imagination. My cousin saw him smiled too.(See, he smiled, so he must have done that purposely!).So I thought may be he's going to take another route. But he didn't and I asked my cousin to go in front and ask the driver. But he didn't want so i decided to do it myself.I don't want to go back to the campus. But the traffic lights were still green. So I have to wait till the bus stop and ask that stupid driver! He finally stopped( quite a long way off already), but what to do the traffic lights didn't turn red!!!
Me:"Are you going back to school?" (what a dumb question, but i could only think of that at the moment.)
Driver: "Yes. Where are you going?"
Me:" Oak Park. You're supposed to turn left just now..."
Driver: "Oh, I didn't go that way, did I?"
Me:"Ya!". (Duh! Otherwise I won't be in the bus!!!And I really wanted to ask if he did that purposely, but well, i just thought to myself, "forget it! Don't waste time! I'm not good at arguing anyway!")
Then, the driver kept apologising to me and suggested that I dropped at the next stop or to stay on the bus and go back to the campus. I decided to stop at the next next stop (there's shade there).
But, but... The driver, didn't know why, decided to turn back and drive towards Oak Park after the first stop. I didn't ask him to do it. In fact I'm prepared to alight at the second stop.

There's something wrong with the driver!!!

No comments: