Portugal won , Iran lost as expected. Couldn't watch the game. Got school!!!
Argentina vs Netherlands now. 0-0! I'm betting on Argentina to win World Cup. yeah I support England but I don't think England will win, especially with Eriksson as the coach. (sorry Gerrard! Don't doubt your ability, but I doubt your manager!) Hope McClaren will do a better job than his predecessor.
Ok, back to the Argentina-Holland game. Messi played well! The game's quite good overall. Argentina had a couple of good chances of scoring ,but credit to Van der Saar. He made good saves.
USA vs Ghana game tomorrow and I can't watch it!!!! I feel like skipping lesson but... I have to be resposible!!! ARGH!!!!
I feel USA will win and Italy may beat Czech Republic. But even if USA win, they will meet Brazil anyway. So what's the difference? Just that they will be kick-out a stage later!!!
My guess:
Italy-1-0Czech
USA2-1 Ghana
No comments:
Post a Comment