Saturday, June 24, 2006





Wow! Podolski scored a double! He's so cool when he scored! *blush*







Germany played a good game, the win really send the 66000 home crowd frentic!
The penalty to Sweden in the early minute of second-half really cause some worry, well, if they Sweden scored, there might be a chance for Sweden to come back, like how they did against England.

Argentina will definitely win against Mexico.
So Argentina vs Germany. Wicked!!!
As much as I hope to see Podolski scored again, I'm sticking to Argentina. They played with more style and I think is better overall.

Argentian won!!! I didn't expect Mexico to be so a hard a nut to crack!!! Well, Mexico's goalkeeper Oswald Sanchez is handsome, but he's old. 33yr old!!!(have to put it in my list too) He didn't look that old!!! Anyway, I watched the last few minutes of the match at a software shop in the city. There's this big plasma tv(50" i think) and directly in front of it is a black sofa! So it's just right that I sat on the sofa and enjoyed the last few minutes of the match. I was surprised that it went to extra time. Who would thought of it? It's Argentina! But i'm not worried. I feel that after surviving such a tough match, Argentina would be able to face other teams as a stronger team. Go Argentina!!!

My cousin brought us to the city (he's free because his gf is out of town). Otherwise, he wouldn't be so nice to bring us out!!! We went to the mall. The malls are so... "short", only two story! I think they have so much land to build many malls, so they don't need to build such a tall malls. May be if I go LA or NY then I can see multi-story shopping malls that I used to see. I brought a school t-shirt. It's orange in color. I definitely will only wear it to school. I feel weird wearing orange. As far as I could remember, I have never worn an orange shirt before. It's not a flattering color(right, Dr. Reitan?)!!! But it's the most common color ppl in my campus wear to sch. It's the color of the school after all! The shop sells it at a much cheaper price than the retail shops in the campus. 3 for $20! At the campus, it will be 1 for more than $11 or even $20.

No comments: