
Watching England Game now. Gerrard didn't play.(Stupid, Eriksson! Hope Sweden win!!!) Lampard squanderred chances again. If it were Gerrard, those chances would have been turned into goals!!! England scored! Joe Cole! ARGH!!! Go Sweden! Equalise!!! Must teach Eriksson a lesson that without Gerrard, England can't perform!(Can't help it, I'm a RED and I'm a Gerrard fan!) Oh ya, poor Owen, out injured. Hope he's okay.
YEAAHHHH!!! Allback scored for Sweden!!! One more and England's finished!!!!
Oh my!!! Rooney is being substituted with GERRARD!!!! Ok, i'm in England side again now. Haha... Gerrard played! Of course I have to support him and England!!!! I guess Eriksson didn't lose his mind completely yet!!!
I knew it!!!!!!!!!! Gerrard SCORED!!!! See, see what did I tell u. No Gerrard, England NO HOPE!!! Hope that teach Eriksson some lesson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! Gerrard Saved England again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! Larsson scored!!! I don't believe it!!!! Gerrard plays, England should win. WEll, anyway, gerrard saved England! Otherwise Sweden2- England 1, so Gerrard's still the hero rite??? Of course!!!
You can't blame me for supporting gerrard! I mean he's good and the most important thing, he's my favorite player! But don't get me wrong, I don't just watch soccer because I want to see the athletic and suave footballer. I know how the game is played, and yeah, I do know what an offside is! Even before the linesman raised up his flag, I would shouted "Offside!" Don't believe me? Ask my cousin!
Anyway, if I were to watch soccer just to see suai ge, I wouldn't last the whole 90min, not forgetting the extra time, if there is. And they are not worth me waking in the wee hour! My beauty sleep is more important! I watched for quality soccer! Even if there isn't any handsome and suave players playing (like Brazil or erm... Paraguay? I don't know much about Paraguay, so forgive me, but anyway, they don't play good football. And seriously, besides Kaka, I don't think there's any suai ge in the Brazil team, but they play beautiful football, so they are worth for my time watching them!), I would still watch the game. Quality of the match is more important althought the handsome players would be a most welcome bonus :D
No comments:
Post a Comment