At work, I brought my camera along to take some photos. Surprisingly, the guys,especially steward (y i'm not surprised) willingly obliged. Then, i looked throught the old photos. Photos of the class bbq, the last gathering before I went to usa, at the airport... I muttered rather loudly that I missed my friends. I asked Asagi n Steward if they missed their friends, and they said no. I'm wondering if they have any emotion at all! then, I asked y they didn't miss their friends. Steward seemed to be rather irritated to be asked about missing his friends and said that yeah, he missed his friends to satisfy me :s He then told me that there was one thing that I could do so that I wouldn't miss my friends. I need to find a boyfriend.
I told him that even if i had a boyfriend, i would still miss my friends. He said, "no" very confidently. Will having a boyfriend make a girl forget about her friends? I wonder.
Eric had quit. I just learnt yesterday. No more Eric. It's quite weird actually. Haha... It's haruyuki's last day yesterday. Asagi was so weird all of the sudden. He told me that haruyuki's graduating, and I said that I know. He proceed to say, "I'm sorry!" ???? Question marks ??? I didn't get what he's trying to say. Why he's saying sorry ??? When I suggested taking fotos of the guys, Asagi snatched my camera and insisted of taking my photo with haruyuki. It then dawned upon me what he's thinking! I refused to take photos with Haruyuki! I don't like Haruyuki (in THAT kind of way)! I mean like him as a fellow worker cause working with him is very qing song. He does most of the things :P
I told Asagi about this before and may be he got the wrong idea! Stupid!

No comments:
Post a Comment