Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The gunman of the VT shooting was released and as it turned out, he was a quiet guy who suffered from depression. I just thought what kind of things he had went through to be able to do such thing. The media was saying that there might be signs of him being a "troubled" kid with the gross plays that he wrote, etc. But how could the students know? How would the teacher know?

Then, when I was viewing my MSIS exam 2 paper at the prof. office, a guy came in to take his quiz. His reason for missing it: his sister passed away. And his sister was just 18 yrs-old! He said that it was heart attack. Her heart just stopped while she was brushing her teeth. I was so shocked to hear it, so was the professor.

You never know what will happen. Uncertainty... Life is full of uncertainty!

No comments: