A cold, cold Spring semester. My first spring.... turned out to be just like Winter time :(I finally completed the A draft for my english paper!!! So happy!!!
There's a world cup soccer between international students groups and indonesia is participating and they're in the same group as Africa n Japan! I wish them lotsss of luck. They really need it. I'm not sure how good the group is, but i know japan is very good! Africa, I think so. All the best, selamat berjuang!
I did some reflection... My family's the best!!! I know I complained how bad my family is, how i wish i'm in different family... sometimes, but honestly, I wouldn't trade to be in another family. My parents shows no favoritism, well they seem to care more about my younger siblings, esp. my sis and sometimes I do feel neglected, but I'm wiser now. I know the reason behind it. My parents listen to what we, the children, have to say and value our opinions. Three of us get along very well with each other. And I hope we won't let adulthood, marriage, and family life come between us. I don't want us to be like my dad and his siblings. We have to learn from the last generation!
Now, my dad is practically running the "family" business himself. Travelling from Jakarta to Tanggerang (about more than an hour, sometimes more than 3 hours due to the traffic jams) daily to oversee the workers. Some "family" business!!! And whatever my dad earned (for the company), he has to split it with the other siblings. Father and son are the same!!! (talking about my uncle and his son!!!) I'm really worried that all those travelling will take a toll on my dad's health. That's why. I want to graduate soon, find a job,and provide for my family. I don't want my dad to work that hard anymore.
random entry, i know.
No comments:
Post a Comment