Thursday, April 12, 2007

sooo irritating!!! Chelsea won!!!!
Liverpool vs Chelsea again!!! Honestly, I'm more worried that Liverpool won't be able to beat Chelsea. I'm more confident of liverpool beating valencia, see.

Anyway, it would be interesting to see a Liv vs Man u Final!!! But I prefer not to. I think I know who will win if they meet. A kwa will be vy happy with what i think!

Still can't believe man u beat roma 7-1. Should have watched that match! Goal fiesta!!! I spent my tuesday afternoon taking a much needed nap!!!

Finals are coming!!! I want final to come and be over. Then I would be back!!!! I miss my family sooo much, I miss my friends very much tooo (must mention family first mah...) Yeah, I can still speak Singlish! And no, I don't have American accent. I want to preserve my unique accent! Haha...

No comments: