Saturday, April 14, 2007

Back from work... and I was so clumsy... AGAIN!!! This time, I spilled shredded cheese!!! I was holding the packet of cheese by the plastic package when it suddenly torn apart and cheese spilled all over the floor!!! Steward saw it and helped me out. We tried to sweep the cheese as quickly as possible before Eric saw it.Well, in the end, Eric still saw it, but only after we managed to sweep most of it off. Last week, it was Steward who chuang huo when he spilled the wrapping paper all over the floor. I helped him out, so it's his turn to pay me back!

I brought a CD that has Sun yan zi's Yu JIan, and guess what??? Many, well only Lo and Steward, liked it and they kept playing it over and over again, especially Steward. Haha... It's my favorite song too. The lyrics reflect an aspect of my life!

Then, another thing... I always thought that an elder brother would dote on the younger siblings more than an elder sister. I don't know why or when I have such a view. May be because on tv, I always see the big brother is always so protective of their siblings(usually younger sister), and i felt that my bro n sis are close to each other than me to either of them. May be our age gap plays a part. Well, certain things happen and made me rethink of view. He, same as me, has a younger bro n sis. And I don't see him buying stuffs for them or even talk to them on the phone at all. And he always called them bad names (like botak and chu ba jie). I did call my bro and sis names sometimes, but not that mean, I think, and I won't keep calling them that. So, overall, I felt that I'm a better and more doting elder siblings than he is. I really miss my siblings, I miss one of them more than the other. I won't say who (cause I know my sis would read this :P ) Just now, at work, where the guys were the majority, I took the opportunity to ask the guys if they have a younger sibling (s) and if they missed them. Many, or almost all, of them said NO!!! I was shocked!!! Asagi even said that he missed his dog, but he doesn't miss his brother! My conclusion based on this, an elder sister is better than an elder brother!!! Haha...

I should have done this for my english research paper. So much more interesting, but I think I would have a hard time finding sources to support my points!

No comments: