Thursday, April 05, 2007

It's back to winter weather again :( This the most irritating part with Oklahoma weather. When u thought winter was over , it came again!

Anyway, my body felt rather weird lately. It gets chilly easily. I haven't been getting enough sleep, well I felt as if I didn't get enough sleep when I had around 8 hours of sleep every night. Nap just made me more tired...

I met Farrell just now. Know him from the cultural night. We talked and i think he will think of me now as a daddy's or mummy's girl. When he asked who I lived with, I said my cousin, sung. I hate it when ppl asked that. It's not that I want to live with him. it's more like no choice. I wanted to live in the dorm, but my dad wouldn't let me. That's what I told Farrell, too. then about the summer when i told him that my parents won't let me to go back to stillwater earlier to take course. So everything also my parents :( Well, it's true. Even with the distance, my parents, esp. my dad, still has control over me. If I defy him (which i used to in my teenage years. I'm no longer a teenager as of feb 19!) again, i think it would hurt him even more now.
I should not think too much of what others think of me!!! So what if the first (or the third now) impression that he has of me is that i'm a girl who's scared of her parents. I think i just want to give a good impression to people whom I have just met. Well, everyone does that, no?

I can't wait for next semester when i can move out. That is if i get the apt. I applied for. I hope I will. I don't want to say that I live with him. Honestly, I really would rather live with a stranger than him (after all those things he put me through!!!). *sigh* LIFE!!!

The indonesian organization is having a party to celebrate the cultural night. I volunteered to cook soup. Dunno what came over me !!! I think I just want to do something or show that I can contribute, too. Now, I have to cook soup for 40 people!!! That many! I don't even know if I have enough pot. More importantly, I don't even know if the soup will taste good :(

No comments: