Good news and bad news.
Bad ....
My uncle was hospitalized on Sat for lung infection and has since been in the ICU. It's heart-wrenching to see him being covered by so many tubes. He was so thin... He keeps wanting to go home. The pain that he felt, the hopelessness that he experienced and the loneliness that crept into him being trapped in an ICU roon...I know I would never understand fully how it feels, but I know it's unbearable. I hope he gets well soon.
The day for me to go back to usa is drawing near.... I dread for it to come. I don't want to go back!!!! T.T I did miss it, but i'll miss here more!!!!
The good news....
I just got the news that i have another cousin!!! My youngest lil cousin was named Kimberley!!! congrats to my aunt and family :D Bliss...
No comments:
Post a Comment