Wednesday, October 25, 2006

I just realized that I had lost quite a lot of weight. Haven't gone to colvin centre to weigh myself. That's the only place that have weighing machine as far as I know. This morning when I put on my Lee jean, it fitted nicely (actually, it was a little loose). The last time I tried to wear the same jean, I had to held my breath to button it! Oh my! And almost all my jeans are loose. I thought I would gain weight when I came here. I mean all my cousins who went to US to study gained weight. But thankfully it didn't happen to me *grin*

I think it's because I don't eat much carbohydrate. I dunno. But I'm glad I have lost some weight though. Haha... I didn't tell my parents about this. I also don't dare telling my parents about the problem I faced from work. Being sick and still have to work. It's not because I'm scared that they would accuse me of not eating properly or ask me to quit my job, but because I don't want them to worry for nothing! And now that my dad has MSN, I can't complain about my job or express my jubilant over my weight loss on MSN. So all I have is this blog!

I really had achieved so much the past 5 months since I came here! I wouldn't have thought that I would be able to clean a hotel room by myself or open a bank account on my own or even survive in this foreign land on my own. Granted, I have cousins with me here, but i'm basically left on my own. They do their own stuffs and I mend my own business. U know what? I'm proud of myself! Haha...Really! I wouldn't have thought in a million years that I would be doing all these stuffs that I did here!

Ok, back to studying. And my throat is killing me now. The nose is okay, but my throat starts to itch now :( ARGH!!!!

No comments: