Just came back from work. I'm so tired!!! And my nose is killing me. Had been having block nose since yesterday :( Must be the weather! It started to get colder, but it's hot today! Oklahoma's weather! It's always changing! Actually, I wanted to call in sick today, but I know what that Tommy will say. So I didn't, but Sung did. He's having a sore throat! Hey, I'm sicker than him okay! Anyway, went to work and was sniffling the whole day. The others noticed that I wasn't feeling well and yup, I still came to work! Well, I was forced! Then, when I was loading up my cart, that stupid Tommy kept telling me that if Sung's really not feeling well, he should not come. He should stay at home. I asked him to call Sung and tell him that because I had no cellphone and how was I supposed to tell Sung? He said, "No. If he's not feeling well, he should rest at home..." *I just continued loading my cart and didn't really hear him. I mean, what's the whole point of telling me this. I wasn't the person he's referring to. I felt like strangling him! So the thing was, he wanted us coming for work despite us being sick and didn't want to feel bad because he forced us to do so. HEnce, he kept saying excuses to defend himself. But it's a bad excuse!
Pauline helped me cleaned the room and I asked her that we would like the weekends off. She said that she would talk to Tommy about it. As expected, that stupid Tommy wouldn't let us off. He said that we agreed to work on Football weekend. IN defense, we told him that our teacher changed the exam schedule. So he proposed for one of us to work on Sat and the other worked on Sun. I said that I couldn't work on Sun as I wanted to study and I remembered stuff better when I learnt it the day before the exam. Sung said the same thing. So we asked to work on Sat and wanted the Sun off. He said he will see the schedule again. He asked me if I think he's bad. I said yes, a little because when people are sick, he still forced us to come. Then, he defened himself saying that if we're really sick, we should stay at home blah, blah, blah. Whatever he said, I will always think that he's a mean supervisor. I mean whose supervisor would force his employees to work when they're sick??? Not enought housekeepers, employ more lah!
I'm so quitting this job by the end of Nov. Tommy would definitely not let us quit now. Shortage of people and stuff. So I will quit by end of Nov. By then football season is over and my final exams are coming. So I need the time to study for final and I will tell him that I'm going back Indo for winter break (and I will tell him that I had bought the ticket already, so have to go back no matter what unless he or the hotel pay for the refund and stuff), and I can't work on weekends anymore for the next semester- more courses... I'm very sure that this will work! All my reasons are valid!
No comments:
Post a Comment