Planned to call in sick for work! Called to tell that Stupid Tommy that I had a terrible headache and couldn't go for work. He said that I should take medicine and walk around and called him again in half an hour. He also said that the hotel was so busy that I was really needed. I felt guilty for lying so I decided to go for work. THen, when I reached the room, Tommy asked me to sit down and kind of lecture me. He said that if I really feel very sick, then I should not come at all. At that point of time, I really felt like murdering him. I mean what's the point of telling me that when I was already there???? But yah, if I weren't there, it would be very bad. Cause even with me there working, we were still having a hectic and busy day.
I was and still am sick! I'm sick of this housekeeping job and the main reason is that I have to work on weekends!!! Every weekend have to wake up so early to work!!!! What a bummer! It was okay initally when things weren't that busy at school, but my workload is getting heavier, there's more exams and I need my weekend! I will be having my Geology exam next next mon and I'm going to ask for the sunday off. If that stupid tommy try to "lecture" me again and said that I'm really needed for work cause it's football weekend, screw him! I'm not going to work the day before my exam. I'm a FULL TIME student!!! Part-time housekeeper. I have to prioritize and my study is my top priority. If he won't give me the sunday off, which I don't think he will dare to do, I'm not going to go to work! I have a good reason not to go for work anyway. Besides, I'm quitting by the end of the semester. Enough is enough. My own room is terribly in need of cleaning, so it's time to stop cleaning other people's room and clean my own room!!!
Liverpool drew against Blackburn. They are in 10th place!!! I'm really worried for my beloved team *sigh* I hope they would jia you. But if their sloppy EPL performance would mean them winning the CL again, I won't mind :) But I doubt it would.
I'm really looking forward to Chelsea vs Barca showdown. Wonder how Chelsea will cope with a third-choice goalkeeper guading their goalpost. May be they should ask John Terry to guard it again. Haha... Poor Cech, he has a skull fracture. I hope he's okay. See what u got playing for Chelsea!
No comments:
Post a Comment