Friday, October 06, 2006

I just remembered that I have to take my driving(practical) test within 90 days of taking the theory test. And this means that I have to take it before Oct 13! Oh my! That is so impossible. I would definitely fail! I mean i'm still uncomfortable driving. So, this means that I have to retake my theory test again before I can take my practical test, which is really frustating. I was really relieved that I passed my theory test and thought that I wouldn't have to take it again, but... :( I just hope that since it will be my second time, I would be a lot calmer, and hope that the bad experience of taking the first test would not happen again. I definitely don't want to go through that all over again! No, definitely not!!!

I think I will just have to be satisfied with my learner's permit license for now. This allows me to drive as long as I am accompanied by an adult ( someone over than 21 years old).

I'm not sure when I will be ready to take the practical test or should I say when I am ready to hit the road and really really drive a car without any assistance ( or in another words be comfortable driving a car). May be I have to wait till next summer. Well, just hope i could conquer this fear as soon as possible. I hate practical stuff (yup, I really really hate doing science practical! Always very blur of what I was supposed to do. That's why always depended on Benjamin most of the time. Haha... But I made it through O level prac. )So I can do it!!! Hopefully

No comments: