Friday, October 13, 2006

I went to see my geology professor and she happened to be babysitting her 2 years old daughter,Lia, in her office. Her husband had a dental appointment, so she had to bring Lia with her. Lia is so cuteeeeee!!! She has short blond hair and big blue eyes. YUP, she has blue eyes!!! Just like her mum. I just realized that my geol prof has blue eyes. Well, her eyes are quite small,so I can't see it from a far! I'm crazy about blue eyes. But blue eyes are nice!!! The minute I stepped into the office, she straight away talked to me. She was counting her penny and then she showed it to me, saying some stuffs that I didn't quite catch what she was saying. I think she said something like, " look at my money" or something like that. When I was asking my prof. some questions, she kept hitting me on the arm to get my attention. She showed me her Donald Duck figurine and then showed me her toys. So cute!!!! She was so full of energy and so outspoken(or talkative). She's more outspoken than me!!! She's actually the most outspoken toddler I have ever met!

Then, I finally able to meet with my group to do the Sociology book presentation. There's 3 girls( including me) and 1 guy in my group. The other 2 girls know each other and they are going to have some kind of party tonight. And they just couldn't stop talking about the party! If they didn't talk about the party, they would talk about some other stuffs like their hair, getting a tan, or gossiping. Both of them are in charge of one book. Me and may be the guy(we dunno what book he's reading) will do the other book. I had done the outline for the book and they didn't do anything at all. And what's worse was that they spent 1 min talking about the presentation and spent like 10 min gossiping! Oh my godness! I was hoping for the guy to come or for this useless meeting to end quickly! The guy finally came and he happened to be reading the same book as me, but he's of no use also. He didn't know what to do for the presentation and he hadn't even read the book. But we managed to discuss a little more useful stuff for our presentation. Then we go home. I wasted 11/2 hr listenning to 2 American girls chitchatting about some useless thing!!! What a waste of time! We're supposed to meet again on Sun. I really hope this won't be as useless as the previous meeting!!!

OH, England lost by the way! Own goal by Neville. But poor Robinson got all the blame! I know Robinson was partly to blame for that,but still, England was really sucky! No Gerrard, that's why! Haha... Gerrard hasn't been playing very well. I think it's because of the squad rotation thing. Benitez should really stop rotating the squad and stick to a more consistent squad that deliver result. Liverpool has lost enough games!!! And we don't need another Tinkerman in EPL! Benitez hasn't u learn anything from Ranieri???

No comments: