Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Finals are over!!!

Two days of exams. That's all!!! I'm really enjoying my first freshman semester :D These were the most relaxing final exams I had ever taken in my live!!! Honest! I didn't have to study for English. I just have to write essay and better still, I know what's the question was. I even did a draft a. So, all i need to do was to edit the draft a a little to make it better and that's my essay!! Geology. I think it's the most "stressful" one. Had to memorized whole chunk of notes. Then, today, I had sociology and elementary cal. I didn't even need to take the Sociology exam cause I had already gotten an A. The beauty of american education system-- extra credit! But I still took it though. I just feel strange not to sit for the exam and it's kind of disrespectful too. I mean, Ms Hough set the paper and printed the paper alr.,and she's such a great teacher. So the least I could do was to sit for the final exam and showed her that I learnt a lot from her lesson. For Maths... let's just say that i'm confident I will do well :D

Oh, James and Taylor won the Amazing Race. Rob and Kim nearly won. Anyway, they went to Paris, the Eiffel Tower. The clue box was at the third floor of the Eiffel Tower. I'd been there. I realized that even though I felt like nothing great when I went up to the Eiffel Tower (as I mentioned in my last last...post), the effect of such "great moment" will only be felt much later. When I saw the places I been, the buildings or structures I had climbed, and the rivers I cruised before on tv or newspaper, I felt this warm and nostalgic feelings. The times I spent with my family on the holidays. It's so great!

No comments: