Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Sorry, I haven't been blogging for a while. My post exam activity was watching ou xiang ju and han ju! :P I was bored and didn't know what to do. Besides, I missed watching chinese show, so I decided to go to youtube and searched for some ou xiang ju. I watched a total of 3 shows. I watched The Magician of Love (ai qing mo fa shi- boring show), Rock Paper Scissors ( jian dao shi tou bu -- I like the theme song) and K-drama- My lovely Sam soon (very funny). So that's what keeping me busy!

Started my History lesson on Monday. So tiring!!! Lots of stuffs to memorise! But the lessons weren't as boring as I thought. The teacher was great, well, at least he doesn't have monotonous voice! And it's rather interesting to learn about the american revolution( I will talk more about this later, when I know my facts better). And having a teacher who can crack jokes now and then helped too!

I just hope I could memorize as much as I could and regurgitate everything for this Friday exam! The good thing about winter intersession is that you don't have to suffer for a long time, only two weeks, and there aren't much homework. And the bad things are there's so much to cover in such a short period of time, u had to have lesson for 4 hours everyday, with a total of 15min breaks in between, and u have exams at the end of every week. Since it's history, I don't mind. I hate history :( Bad experience from sec. sch.

Let's talk about Liverpool now. LFC vs Arsenal match was cancelled today due to heavy fog. Benitez and Wenger complained that the match should not be cancelled, but just look at the fog!

I understand why both managers wanted the match to be played, but they should think of the players and supporters. It would be difficult for the players to locate their teammates and the ball and it would be extremely difficult for the spectators to watch the game, and wasting their money! Anyway, Liverpool defeated boston 3-0, and Gerrard scored again :D

But their Champions League hope seemed bleak now! Of all team, they had to meet Barcelona! I would rather they meet REal Madrid than Barca! Barca is like the best team in the world! They're my fav. spanish team, but of course they're only second to liverpool for me. But I'm not stupid and I don't want to deny the truth- Barcelona are a way better team than Liverpool. They're in a whole different level! All I could do now was to hope for a miracle, like the Istanbul Miracle. But I know better. All the best Liverpool!

No comments: