Saturday, December 30, 2006

Liverpool won!! After a loss against Blackburn, it's time to win again!!! Garcia scored before stoppage time. Win marginally, but it's a win. An away win!!! Couldn't watch. Not enough peer to connect to the channel :(

I didn't do much today besides catching up with some sleep. I woke up at 8am to watch liverpool only to realize that the match started at 9am, so watch a little of the aston villa match, then sleep a while till 9am and then couldn't connect to the channel :(

Then, I looked through the letters that my friends gave to me before I left for US. It brought back memories and tears. But I didn't cry as much. I think this shows how much stronger I have grown emotionally. I really miss you guys!!!!!!!! Oh, Monica, where's the letter (with lots of stamps on it) that u promised to send to me??? Haha...

It's going to be 2007 soon. Without a doubt, I would be spending the first day of 2007 at home! Anyway, lets talk about 2006. It was a life changing year. I officially graduated from high school, went to TJC for 2 months, and then went to US. I got to taste of independence, a taste of what it was like to be away from home, from my family and friends, and a taste of what it was like to be staying in Uncle Sam's country!!!

Ok, my stupid twin cousins were now downstairs to fetch us to go walmart. They said that they won't be coming!!! Continue with my evalutation later. Ciao!

No comments: