
Had to work today. It was sooo foggy in the morning. I didnt' want to go to work, but if we didn't go, there would be a shortage of housekeepers. So, we went and there was snow everywhere on the walkway. The snow was ok, but some has turned into ice and that's the problem. It was so slippery!!! I nearly fell thrice and in the carpark, I really fell down. My left buttock was so painful and I think the fall hurt my tailbone. My back hurt now!!! I will see if I want to work tmr. May be. It will be my last day, but I don't want to walk on all those snow and ice!!!
Then, I took some more photos of the campus covered in snow. It was a pretty sight actually :)


When we reached home, Sung and I made snowman!!! This time, it turned out in a pretty nice shape. Not very big, but don't u think my Mr. Snowman is adorable??? He even had eyebrows. I used the seeds of some fruits to make the eyes and nose. I should have brought a hat, but he's still cute, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment