Anyway, we went to walmart and then did some after christmas shopping. I bought a pair of jeans and a fleece for my lil sis.
I wanted to buy a pair of shoe, but since I still have 2 sports shoes at home, i decided to buy it next time. Tomtom said that we would be going to OKC later, but it's drizzling now. I hope it would stop raining. It's dangerous to drive in the rain, especially for beginners!!!What's else about 2006??? Oh,
- I worked for the first time in my life, earning money from my own hard work!!!
- I learnt alot from being a housekeeper. Not all that glitter is gold. A hotel that looked nice in the outside, many not be a hotel with the best cleaniness :P And I was able to have the first hand account of the people of working class, how they behave and stuffs.
- I learnt how to cook lots of things :D
- I have great professors at OSU
IN all I was very thankful of all the things that God has given me this year. I hope 2007 would be as great.
I haven't thought of a new year resolution. But i think there's a couple of things that I would definitely include:
- join a couple of organizations to boost up my resume and make more friends.
- shed some weight 'cause I would definitely gain lots of weight when I go back to indo and s'pore in the summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment