Saturday, December 23, 2006

Halfway thru History lesson! 4 more days of that and it's all over!!!

Wish all of you MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Liverpool won again :D!!! I couldn't wake up to watch them play :( I woke up at 7.30am to go to the toilet and was so sleepy that I went back to sleep. If only I woke up at 8.30, then I would watch. Anyway, they won and that's the most important thing!!!

Jing Hean was going to watch ManU played on Boxing Day! I was so jealous of him!!! He could watch his favorite team play live!!! It would be some time before it's my turn! For now, I would just wait patiently for my bank accout to grow!

A few minutes ago, I decided to buy myself a chrismas present(or b'day present since I migh received it end of Jan or early feb!) . I decided to buy myself Steven Gerrard's autobiography. There's no need for santa to drop it in my "chimney"!

I'm going to watch movie with my cousins tmr! Watching a night in museum! At least I dont' have to rot at home for Christmas!!! I wanted to buy a small christmas tree and decorate it, but what's the point when there won't be anyone coming. And I don't want to hold another party. So troublesome!!!

Well, that's all. Want to cook dinner! Oh, I tried to cook porridge last night and it turned out to be quite delicious. I don't really like porridge as it always tastes bland, but for some reason, I craved for porridge and decided to cook it. I put lot's of soy sause and seasoning, and it turned out to be quite nice :D But I didn't put enough water at first and had to keep adding water so that the rice would turn soft. haha... At least I would know what to do next time!

No comments: