Saturday, December 09, 2006

LIverpool trashed Fulham 4-0!!! I watched the second-half only cause I couldn't wake up at 8am to catch the start of the match :P But it didn't matter, the goals were all scored in the 2nd half!!! For the first five minutes or so, Fulham ran the Liverpool defense amok! Kuyt missed strings of chances and then there's a handball by a Fulham player whom I didn't know (and he received a yellow card). Penalty for Liverpool! And... Gerrard took it!!! Gerrard!!! Y not Alonso!!! Oh, I didn't believe that Gerrard would scored that penalty! I'm his fan, that's y I know he isn't a good penalty taker! As I expected, he missed the penalty (the keeper blocked it), but thankfully, he scored on the rebound. Yeah!!! Since then, Fulham was rather subdued and Liverpool attacked with more ferocity. Gerrard nearly scored again, but the keeper blocked it :( Throw in for Liverpool and Carra scored!!! His first premiership goal since 1999!!! He totally deserved that goal. I was so happy for him! Garcia headed ther third goal for LIverpool. It was a nice and well-placed goal to the top right hand corner of the goal post, beyond the fully stretched Fulhan keeper. Liverpool continued to attack and defended well. Goals boosted your confidence!!! In the injury time, Mark Gonzalez scored from a free kick. It's a nice goal too. But I still prefer Garcia's :P

I'm so happy I could watch Liverpool in action again!

Back to studying again now.

No comments: