Friday, January 05, 2007

I actually wanted to play badminton, but colvin center was closed :(

On the way back, sung and I met a guy, called Mark. He could speak Bahasa Indonesia well!!! He said that he had lots of indonesian friends and had visited indo many times. His friends are famous singers like Ruth Sahanaya and many other musicians. Well, I'm kinna apprehensive talking to him. I mean I don't really know who he is, and he stays in University Apartment when he's not a student or professors at OSU. So, it's a little weird, right? He wanted us to give him his contact no. I gave him my sch email (I hope he would lose the paper n not email me or worse call me). I mean, I don't know who he is and he waited for us to approach the traffic light to talk to us. I think he was 5 meters in front of us. I was so glad I wasn't walking alone!!! Creepy!!!

I'm having problems booking my ticket online. I only have one name and they required passangers to have first and last names!!! I'm going to add a surname when I go back to indo in the summer. I've had enough! It's so inconvenient to have only one name. Y didn't my parents think of giving me more than one name? Then, I can just use my "middle name" as my last name. Argh!!!

No comments: