Friday, January 12, 2007

ice storm...

another snow. Afternoon classes were cancelled and school closed at noon due to the bad weather. But it's not as bad as last november's, and luckily this weekend, I don't have to go to work. I don't want to walk among the snow and fall down again.

It started to snow (well it wasn't exactly snowing, it's more like ice, tiny ice) at around 10am, I guess. I went to school at 9am and when I left for my second lesson at 10.20am, it's already raining. It's really difficult to walk with the ice on the ground and pelting against your face. My 11.30 class was cancelled, so I went home. I had to wait for 20 min for the stupid bus to come. It's soooooooo cold and what's worse was that the bus took another route, so I had to alight quite far from my apt and I had to go against the wind and ice to walk. I was freezing by the time I reached home. My hands and face were numb!!! I hate snow :(

I cooked steak for dinner. It tasted rather good. It's a little bland, but overall, I'm impressed with my cooking :D It's easy. All you have to do is to sprinkle some salt and pepper on both sides of the steak and cooks it on a pan for 8 to 10 min. It's easy and nice!!!

No comments: