Monday, January 15, 2007

I watched a show called "To Be Fat Like Me". It's a show about how obese people are treated- discriminated, teased at and looked down upon. I kinna understand how it feels. I'm not that fat, by that i mean is that i'm not obese. I was overweight (i think i will soon gain my weight again though). I was one of the fattest girl in class. I had to go to tuft (i don't even know how to spell it) club every morning. It's very embarrassing to have to job around school with other students looking at you. I'm just glad those days are over. Well, the fat people have it worse here in usa, I would say. I think i would be laughed at too if i went to a high school here. An insightful show!

I'm watching the Golden Globe now. Angelina Jolie looked so pissed! Jay (from america next top model) who are co-hosting the E! red carpet show said that may be it's because she would rather be in third world countries helping the poor kids,and the golden globe is just too extravagant for her. If she didn't feel like coming, then don't come. Don't dampen the ambiance with her foul look (but i don't think she affected the ambiance though, who is she? I don't even think she's a nominee). Anyway, Brad Pitt seemed to work hard making up for jolie's lack of interest. I almost feel that he's actually felt bad that his partner was in a bad mood in the red carpet and trying his best to apologise, only that he didn't really say that. He's just worked his ass (and his jaws) off smiling, entertaining the cameras and press. funny or pathetic? your choice.

It's so unfair that the ladies have to spend so much time putting on make up, wearing beautiful dress (and reavealing) when the men can just appear in a tux. It's hard to be a woman sometimes. But i'm proud to be a woman (or a girl. I'm not a woman yet!).

No comments: