Tired leg and backache.
That's what I got for standing for six hours. But I like my new job better than the housekeeping job. I went to work at Pistol Pizza yesterday. The people are friendly, we chatted and joked around. I learnt how to prepare pizzas and sandwiched and how to cut them (and wrap the sandwiches). It's not that difficult. They have prepared the dough for the pizzas,so all I have to do was to put the sauce, cheeze and other ingredient on it. And i got to eat free pizza and sandwich. I'm gonna try the cheese stick next week. I made mistake with the order. A customer wanted cheese fries, but i gave her cheese stick. Luckily, she didn't come back to complain :P I'm not sure what Thursday will be like, but i hope it is as good or even better than Saturday.
Sung bought a car alr. But he won't get the car till next week. Yeah!!! But i hope he and Tomtom won't gang up and bully me--- go to okc or tulsa on Saturday!!! I got to work on Sat. But i doubt it. Bullying me is their speciality! To think we are kin, sharing some DNA.
I also went to the new Walmart. It's so much better than the other one. It has more variety of food, especially asian food. It also has tofu!!! Haha... Havent' eaten it for a few months now.
oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAC!!! sorry a day late.
No comments:
Post a Comment