I finally bought a jacket for my mum :D It's a black leather jacket. So, now I don't have to worry about it anymore.
I went to return the jeans I bought as I didn't think it suits me. I was so dissapointed by the attitude of the people in the customer service. The lady was all smile when she attended the person before me (who was buying things) and she was all serious when I said that I wanted to return the jean. 360 degrees change of attitude!!!! I know she's not happy that I return thing I had bought, but couldn't she pretend to be a little friendlier, like asked me why I return the stuffs or u know just be friendly. Come to think of it, I remembered that when I purchase the jeans at the store (JC Penny) the cashier just threw my card on the desk as if my card was a piece of useless paper!!! (hello, that card helped to pay for ur salary!!!) I was shocked at that time, but I think I was too happy to have found a jean and fleece for my sis. So it didn't really bother me. The cashier in the OKC branch was so much friendlier!!!
Talk to my sis on msn last night. She said she missed me, and asked me if I missed her. As usual, I teased her by saying no and told her that my life now was so peaceful without her bothering me :P This was true, it is very peaceful (to the extent of me feeling very lonely :( )Of course i miss my sis n bro n parents. But we aren't used to conveying our emotion openly. And our affection towards one another (the 3 of us) would be shown by us teasing one another. But beneath, we do really care for one another. When my sis asked me if I missed her, I'm very sure she knew that I would answer no. Similarly, if I asked her if she missed me, she would definitely say no. The same goes with my bro. That's us!
Liverpool vs Arsenal tmr. I hope liverpool can win. I think FA Cup seemed to be a more plausible option than CL now that they're facing Barcelona :( Of course I wanted them to win against barca and win the CL for the 6th time. But I know better. I will always hope for a miracle. That's what loyal supporters(like me) do! I hope I would be able to watch!!!
And for EPL, it's Man U's to lose. When I told A Kwa this, he said that it's the most sensible thing I've ever said. Haha... Honestly, I would rather Man U win than Chelsea. They're Red (Devil) afterall. I'm a red, so I guess....
No comments:
Post a Comment