Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Liverpool lost to arsenal again. The score was 6-3! Yes, my favorite team lost 6-3!!! What the heck? I don't know how they could have lost so badly. Haven't read the match review yet. Don't feel like reading it now. No hope of a silverware this season. *sigh* CL??? Forget it! They can't even beat Arsenal moreover a team like Barcelona.

Anyway. First two days of school as usual, going through syllabus. Boring stuffs, but it's necessary so that if students don't feel they like the subject, they could always drop them. I'm taking phy. and my teacher is an indian. I was a little bit concern about this because i was afraid that he would have a very strong Indian accent and i won't be able to understand what he's talking about. Luckily, the way his speak is clear and understandable :D Then, for english, there's lots of japanese in my class. There're 3 american students who took the wrong class. The class is for international students and they selected the wrong class for some reason. I found that funny cause it's stated clearly that this section is for INternational students and they still could make this mistake. Then for stats, I have a very interesting teacher who is very chang qi. She likes to talk and she really talks a lot. Haha... There's a student who has hearing difficulties and there's a "sign language interpreter" (or whatever he's called) that helps him translate what the teacher is saying (i wonder if he really translate everything that the teacher said cause she really talked a lot of things, and many were actually quite nonsensical) It's really interesting.

I will have computer lessons. learning how to use microsoft office and stuff. Yeah , u may think that it's easy, but for people who are not computer savy, like me, it's a little daunting. I hope I will do fine for this lesson.

I still can't believe liverpool lost 6-3!!!

No comments: